⁕ Can be used as a mobile phone holder, but also as a creative knickknack
⁕ Flexible and free to place anywhere in the home
⁕ Desktop lazy phone stand, convenient for watching episodes, playing music, playing games, etc.
Islandoffer is a local brand carrying premium wooden utensils, stainless steel cutlery etc
Our products are made with reliable partner in China, Thailand and Indonesia. Wood is natural, elegant yet practical, it somehow heal your heart with warmth.
We believe human deserve to use durable, simple and elegant products. They just make your day better.
Letting go of what doesn't matter and embracing what does
Our products are certified with the following standard
🌍SGS- US FDA 21 CFR 175.300
🌏STC tested Mark (優質正印)
*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about Beech▧
■Beech wood contain more water in general, and the fruit also contains rich nutrients for the animals in the mountains. Therefore, it is also a tree that symbolizes the abundance of the forest.
■Although beech is hard, it is flexible, so it is often used in furniture.
■The delicate wood grain and bright colors of the wood are very pretty, the color is white, and the style is soft, suitable for Nordic style furniture
【Cleansing and Maintainence】
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.